Welcome to the Sombre Days is a full-length poetry collection published in 2018. The eighty-eight poems are centred around the themes of religious upbringing, sexual orientation and coming of age, depression and mental health, identity and relationships. Embark on this personal story through four sections: Puppet Strings, Welcome to the Sombre Days, Silver Linings and Finding the Warrior Within.
- The Raging Storm in Please Hear What I’m Not Saying (Feb 2018)
- Skyline in Lucent Dreaming (issue 3, Dec 2018)
- Looking for Beauty in Constellate Magazine (Jan 2019)
- Lost Sheep in Burning House Press (Jan 2019)
- Thinking of You in Royal Rose Magazine (Jan 2019)
- Queer Hymn Sung By an Atheist in TERSE Journal
- Four poems in Theta Wave (Feb 2019)
- Money Talks, Money Kills in Little Lion Literary (Feb 2019)
- Butterfly Wings in Nightingale and Sparrow (Feb 2019)
- Twin Shadows placed in the top 5 of TEXT’s horror short story competition (2018)
- Jeremy Mifsud in the Spotlight by Lucent Dreaming (Jan 2019)
Most of these publications are non-paying & provide no income. If you enjoy the content, consider donating via Ko-Fi.
It would be appreciated if you left reviews of my books on Goodreads, as it is a global place for reviews with links to multiple bookstores.