Several literary magazines have been publishing my poetry on their online magazines. As these poems are (mostly) not available on this blog, I thought of doing a round-up and presenting links to all the poems that have been digitally published throughout January.
- Skyline in Lucent Dreaming
- Looking for Beauty in Constellate Magazine
- Lost Sheep in Burning House Press
- Thinking of You in Royal Rose Magazine
- A Queer Hymn Sung by an Atheist in Terse Journal
- Butterfly Wings in Nightingale and Sparrow
Moreover, I’ve been interviewed twice. You can read the features in the following links.
That’s it for the public posts that are not featured on my blog. As I’ve said in some previous posts, most of these publications offer no payment, and hence I’d appreciate any donations directed to Ko-Fi or PayPal.me, or support by purchasing a copy of my collection, Welcome to the Sombre Days.